Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 6

Today was the best day yet! I had more energy and my moods were much balanced.

I think what happens is too many people give up on a fast because of detox and such and they never get to the "sweet spot" of fasting. The time where you just feel great and hopeful, you have this great energy and craving food is no longer a strong issue.

You see what happens is when you eat, then a lot of your body's energy is spent on masticating, digesting, and such. Then when you fast your body has more energy and no toxins (pesticides, fillers, chemicals, etc.) from food coming in and so now it can take this energy and "clean house" ---detoxify!

Unless you live in a bubble with perfectly clean air and water and 100% organic food and never breathing cleaning product chemicals and such, then you must detox on a regular basis, and fasting is THE BEST way!

Praying and getting in the word and worship always make a difference, but when you are fasting it is so much more powerful!

Remember:

When you pray, God gets your attention,
but when you pray and fast YOU get God's attention!

You can worship, get into your Bible, and pray during your regular meal times when you would normally be eating.

One thing that really helped me a lot today is spending more time in worship this morning. It just filled me up! You could have placed a delicious meal in front of me and I would not care to eat. In the late afternoon, I even went to get a few groceries and spent time in the kitchen doing the mom thing and nope--not one problem--no cravings!

One of my favorite songs is "How Great Is Our God" by Chris Tomlin

The words to this song are soo beautiful! In the video below you can watch Chris Tomlin singing this wonderful song! Take a few minutes and focus on the Name above all names, the One Worthy of our praise!

The lyrics are below the video so you can sing along! Oh, come on, let your heart sing with me, How great is our God!




How Great is our God -- Chris Tomlin

VERSE(1):
The splendor of a King,
Clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice,
All the earth rejoice
He wraps himself in light,
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at his voice,
And trembles at his voice

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

VERSE(2):
Age to age he stands
And time is in His Hands
Beginning and the End,
Beginning and the End
The Godhead, Three in one
Father, Spirit, Son
The Lion and the Lamb,
The Lion and the Lamb

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

CHORUS(2)
Name above all names
You are Worthy of all praise
and My heart will sing how great
Is our God
(x2)

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
Sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
Sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

3 comments:

Happy to hear you have so much energy!
Great Post!

I am glad to know that you made it through thus far. I enjoyed what you said about when we pray and viewing the video.

Blessings to you!

Peter: Yes, the energy is great! But there are peaks and valleys! Sometimes I have intense energy and other times I feel tired and sleepy, but during a fast that could mean a detox and time to slow down a bit and rest!

Evelyn: Good to hear from you! Yes, I am coming along, it can get tough, but yet I am so excited to see it through! The video and song is amazing! Thank you for your kind comments! They are very encouraging!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

My-Amazing-Health.com | Amazing-Glutathione.com