Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 7

Yeah! 1 week (only about 5 weeks left--LOL)!

My body feels so much healthier! Even my skin feels softer.

I am thirsty, very, very thirsty, especially in the evening, so naturally I am drinking ALOT of water.

My fast is a water fast. About 2-3 times a day a put about 1-2 tbsp. of raw, organic, apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. And the rest of the time I drink pure water followed by more pure water!

I feel like some internal changes are going on with my body--good changes and I am so much more in tune with my body, my emotions, and such.

At one point today, I was so busy and dealing with so many things at the same time and all I wanted to do was come home and relax and eat a good meal--even though I wasn't really hungry.

Fasting reveals all our "emotional eating", and really helps you gain control of your flesh and when you really gain control of the flesh--that discipline spills out into all other areas of your life.

Everyone should fast just for that very reason!

Unfortunately, many people do not want to dethrown "king stomach"!!

Until tomorrow~!

2 comments:

I am so proud of you.

Thank you, Peter! And thank you for always leaving comments here!--They really encourage me!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

My-Amazing-Health.com | Amazing-Glutathione.com