Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 8

God is great? --all the time! All the time? --God is great!

I am actually enjoying my fasting journey!

Have you ever been on some kind of a journey like really looking at yourself and taking action to make the changes you need and then even though you can't see full results of your effort, you know the end result is going to be great, even life-changing. That is how I feel about this fast. I just can sense and feel some breakthroughs right around the corner.

I once heard:

"Prayer changes your circumstances,
Fasting changes YOU!"

How true that is! I already feel the changes within me starting to happen!

Today, was a very hot Saturday, around 105 degrees. (Yesterday - 120 degrees.) So, as soon as I got my worship and prayer in I went outside to spend time in my garden before the song came out strong. I love being in my garden, it always makes me feel close to God.

I put a pumpkin seed in a pot and then about 10 days later a little pumkin plant pops its little head out! You get a sense of awe and wonder at our Creator's handiwork!

Yes, it is all explained in science, but remember, the Bible is not a science book, yet it is scientifically accurate.

I wonder how can anyone deny there is a Creator when his signs and wonder are all around us: In the cry of a newborn infant, in the face of a sleeping baby, in the laughter of children, In the safety of your daddy's arms, in the comfort in your mother's hugs, in the letting go of your child on the first day of kindergarten, in the joy of true friendship, in the kindness of a stranger, in the romance of a wedding day, in the solace found in unconditional love, in the final goodbye of a loved one, in the knowing of eternal life in heaven at the end of this life on Earth.

His presence is everywhere, can you feel it?!

2 comments:

Today your post has made me smile real BIG!I am so glad that you are taking this amazing journey. Maybe some day soon I will taking a similar journey. May God continue to Bless you as I know he always has.

Did you smile big like the lil' girl in the photo above?! :)

I am happy to hear that!

I hope you do decide to take a fasting, life-changing journey like this one day!--Trust me, it will change your life!

I will pray that you do!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

My-Amazing-Health.com | Amazing-Glutathione.com